Rey Tagged Me
And I can't let him down, so ...
1. One book that changed your life? Kathy Acker's Blood and Guts in High School
2. One book you have read more than once? Octavia Butler's Kindred
3. One book you would want on a desert island? Rey said this one, and it's too smart not to copy - The U.S. Army Survival Handbook.
4. One book that made you laugh? Tolstoy's Anna Karenina killed me.
5. One book that made you cry? Most recently, Amy Bloom's Love Invents Us.
6. One book you wish had been written? I wish Bill Clinton had written a memoir that really got to it and didn't spend so much time praising and thanking people who helped him.
7. One book you wish had never had been written? Oh so many. The one that comes to mind is Gloria Naylor's The Women of Brewster Place, but there are so so so many.
8. One book you are currently reading? Saul Bellow's Herzog. Snore.
9. One book you have been meaning to read? Ralph Ellison's Juneteenth
10. Now tag five people: Birthday girl Amy King, Amber Rhea, Cracker Lilo, The Poobah, and Mamita Mala - YOU'RE IT!!!!!