1. Find Alison Bechdel's Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic in your local bookstore. And, if you can remotely afford to buy it, do so. Bechdel deserves to make a hearty profit, if these glowing reviews are to be trusted. (And, as a longtime Bechdel fan, I suspect they are.) If you can't afford to buy it, simply pore over it longingly at Barnes and Noble, where they allow you to sit doing just that for hours on end.
2. If you're lucky enough to have a wonderful dad in your life, tell him.
3. Charles King reviews the new Kitty Mackinnon book. (Is it wrong that I love calling her Kitty?) It's worth reading.
4. Tiffany Jenkins reviews the new John Torpey book on reparations.
5. Rebecca Mackinnon on The Self-Expression Sector.
Have a lovely weekend.